The Best Film and Audio Production Studio in Salt Lake City
In the heart of Salt Lake, convenient to the airport and within the “Devil’s Triangle” of freeways (I-15, I-80, I-215) you will find our state-of-the-art film and audio production studio … but only if you’re looking for it. The older brick exterior in a “historic” neighborhood (aka yet-to-be-renovated area) is the perfect disguise to prevent the paparazzi from rushing us and stalking our talent. They would never suspect that our camouflaged building is an internal safe-haven where the magic happens!
It’s a carefully guarded secret that behind this brick (individually laid by the building’s owner, Angelo, himself while defying all modern child-labor laws at the age of 12) we run a covert high-tech operation that boasts:
- The quietest studio in SL, assisted by a nearly half-million dollar renovation that includes floor-ceiling surround sound panels. We’ve done the work so you don’t have to choose between A/C and set lights! (You’re welcome, sweat-proned actors. And if you’re still a little shiny up top, click on our tab for Makeup … yes, men–it’s your moment to wear it shamelessly.)
- Each room expertly sound-proofed.
- A 1900 sq ft soundstage, 13 ft ceilings
- Full white and green cyc walls with scoops
- Separate audio recording and control rooms
- Sound-proof edit bays
- 12’x50′ staging and green room area
- Electric grid
- digitally converted sound panel
- Technical control panels
- Integrated networking through each room, which can accommodate a full orchestra
To the unsuspecting passerby, it is just another building around the corner from the haunted house. To those in the know, it is Utah’s film and audio industry’s best-kept secret. Truly a geode. We’ve got your back!
What are People Saying About Us?
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
This place is phenomenal!!! The sound is absolutely incredible. It’s utterly silent! Perfect for recording anything! Videos, podcasts, anything! Full suite studio! This place is beautiful! Come check it out, you won’t be disappointed!
I can’t believe this hidden gem! I have been to this studio for marketing workshops as well as a wedding. Talk about high tech, this studio is impressively designed to satisfy just about any project. Krista is absolutely amazing as well!
Ignite Studios is one of the best recording studios I’ve been to in the US. The location is extremely accessible. The quality of the equipment and rooms is top notch.
Jon Kovach Jr.
This is an amazing studio! It’s like walking into another demension and has state of the art production equipment. Super clean and a relaxing environment. Everyone should come here for any production needs!! The owner is amazing and is so easy to work with!
This is an amazing studio. They do it all here! Coming from an experienced person in the industry. This is the place to be in SLC. VERY professional and the talent in here is amazing. Tobi and Joe know there way around the sound waves. 🤘🏽